Kennyblaq the one to watch out for at the up cming AyLive London 2016

my personal person.... I am passionate about this young man. Keep up the good work and I know the star is just your beginning. My favourite scripture for this younger man is Proverbs 18:16 "a man's gift makes room for him and bring him before great men".
KennyBlaqmcfr who will be thrilling the audience LIVE at the AYLIVE in London Dec 3rd 2016 packaged by Nollypeek Entertainment . see flier for details....
 gives an insight on how his comedy started....



How did the journey begin? It all began in 2008, when I did an event for a group of people who organised a beauty pageant tagged Miss Ejigbo. It was the first time I held a microphone to speak in the public. It wasn’t something I planned for, the organisers just came to my house and invited me to be part of the rally for the pageant, saying they’ve noticed I’m funny, jovial and have a good voice. I accepted and did it. During the rally, I spoke and sang using the Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba accents, which thrilled and impressed people a lot. After the event, I was applauded, compliments flowed in from all angles that I was funny and able to carry the audience along while thrilling them with hilarious jokes and occasional infusion of music. Kennyblaq Kennyblaq I was later told I possess the required skill to become a successful comedian, but as that time, what I really wanted to do was to sing, record songs, drop musical videos and become a popular artiste like Olamide, Davido, Wizkid and the likes, but people kept encouraging me to give comedy a try because they believed I had what it takes to be a comedian. A week after the Miss Ejigbo beauty pageant, I was invited for another event tagged Laughter night. I played the role of a mascot at the event, painted my face, wore funny costumes and did stuffs like Baba Sala (Moses Olaiya) of those days with a big belly just to look funny. I was actually shaking because it was my first time on stage, but at the end the audience was thrilled and the organisers were impressed. It was at that point I began to give fulltime comedy a thought. So, since then till now I’ve been doing my comedy thing and God has been faithful. How did your family members react to your choice of career? At first my parents refused because most of the events I was invited to were late night shows, and it was always a weekend thing, so whenever I was invited for a show my parents refused because they felt it was going to be in a bar or club where people drink and smoke. Also, at that time, my parents saw the entertainment industry as a corrupt entity, so they didn’t want me to get involved because they felt once I do, I’ll have to smoke, drink, draw tattoo on my body and get involved in other vices just to feel among. But I was able to convince them that I won’t forget where I’m coming from or the values and teachings I’ve learnt. I told them this was what I had a passion for and wanted to do. They also began to see that I was getting so much love from people, people wanted to associate with me because I was doing comedy. So my parents had a change of mind and said “okay, let’s give it a trial and see the outcome”.

The Proverb 18:16 fulfillment "Aylive in London!!
It's going down on the 3rd of Dec 2016. Come experience back to back comedy time out with  @igodye_ @okeybakassi @klintdadrunk @gandokicomedy @elenu1 @kennyblaqmcfr @whalemouth1  gate opens  @5pm  venue lighthouse 264-274 camberwell road.  Admissions  from £25 and for online booking visit www.ticketweb.co.uk www.nollypeekevents.com www.shoobs.com or visit TICKETS OUTLETS:
Enish Lewisham 02083187527
Tomi's kitchen Deptford  02086949352
Exclusive old Kent Road 02076358885
Presidential suya old Kent 02077084491
Obalende  suya Peckham 02077037033
Tasty woolwich 02088542171
D'Luxx Greenwich 020 8692 0163
Bronze canning town 02075114252
Tomi's Hackney 02089866226
Tasty barking 02085945808  Mama Cass Burnt oak 02089524200
Chichidishes Thamesmead 07985644234
Kayla's Sidcup 02086166974
Banana Restaurant Tottenham 02088851779
Sofon  Unisex saloon Dagenham  07712449354
Ala owerri new cross 02070645500
Phaseone restaurant new cross 07999924943
Lush Bar Restaurant old Kent Road +447932300495  267 New Cross Road, London SE14 6AR
New Cross, New Cross Gate
Call 020 8469 3445 packaged by @nollypeek events @LANREMAKUN eventz  @drewuyi @aycomedian @peekaboomg @rytaddiva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE CHRONICLES OF USHBEBE LIVE IN LONDON HOSTED BY FUNKE AKINDELE

NDDIS First-ever Nigerian communications and Technology Summit to hold in London on May 10th and 11th 2018